Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Of Cherry, Cherries, and More...





I have been thinking about what I should bring for the show and tell portion on Monday. I have decided to bring a cherry pie. First we have the Warrant song, with lyrics "She's my cherry pie
cool drink of water
such a sweet surprise
taste so good make a grown man cry, sweet cherry pie!" Then we have the American Pie film series. We all remember the scene in which the lead character is caught masturbating with a pie after he was told that third base felt like a warm apple pie. Lastly, the symbol of the double cherries. Sometimes this can be seen as a lower back tattoo, or perhaps a low hip rider tattoo. I am not sure what this image represents, I know "popping the cherry" means taking a girls virginity but I think there are other references too.

1 comment: